- ABOUT US
- TRR IN ACTION!
- TRR Docs and Logos
- ADAPTIVE RESOURCES
- TRR STORE
- CONTACT US
If you'd like to receive our monthly e-mail with upcoming event details, write us! StLTRR@gmail.com
UPCOMING - See our TRR St. Louis Calendar (link above) for upcoming events, which include:
• VA Pool Kayaking Sessions held every Tuesday, 8:30-10:30am, at the St Louis VA Medical Center (see location below). We are so pleased with this collaboration and comply with VA pool rules. Call us before coming for the 1st time. If in doubt about whether the pool is open, call 314-894-6644 to hear a recorded confirming message.
Most of us share lunch afterwards (Dutch treat) at “Cafe Telegraph,” 2650 Telegraph Rd, St Louis, MO 63125, (314) 200-9952 (discount for TRR).
• Sat. 1/31/15, TRR/MWA Pool Slalom. Details will be posted here, http://www.missouriwhitewater.org/
PADDLING LAKES & RIVERS: See "Launch Sites" above for directions.
• TRR will go to the St. Francis River as much as possible, water levels & weather dependent. Join our FaceBook page (link above) for short-notice announcements. The best white water in Missouri, is class II-III (or IV after big rain), and mostly happens January - May. Prior experience paddling in Class II+ moving water required. TRR can help dress you for paddling in the cold.
• Paddle Simpson Lake last Tuesday of the month at 10:00 am, weather permitting. You must call or e-mail TRR the night before if you want TRR to bring a boat & gear for you.
• March 21-22, 2015, Sat./Sun., MWA Races on the St. Francis River. Details will be posted here, http://www.missouriwhitewater.org/
• April 18/19, 2015, Sat./Sun., MWA Kayaking Clinic. Tuition assistance available for Veterans. Details will be posted here, http://www.missouriwhitewater.org/
• June 27, 2015, 12-5:00 pm, Kayaking for A Day at Drost Park, Maryville, IL, Pavilion #1 and on Drost Lake.
• August 2015, Sun., date TBD, TRR/MWA Flatwater kayak races.
• June 2015, Thurs.-Mon., Dated TBD, TRR Paddlefest in North Central Arkansas.
• Sept. 25-27, 2015 (always last weekend Sept.), travel with MWA trip to NOC's Guest Appreciation Festival (GAF) & SE boating, NC, http://www.noc.com/noccom/festivals-a-events/gaf/
DONATIONS - Monetary donations, as well as new or gently used boating gear, for adults and children, gratefully accepted and fully tax-deductible:
boats (kayaks – recreational, white water, and inflatable; and canoes), life jackets / personal flotation devices (PFD) all sizes, paddles, oars, spray skirts, boating helmets, air bags, dry bags, straps (for boat tie down), boating cloths (i.e. neoprene, splash jackets, etc.).
We also welcome donations of snacks / food / drinks for use at our events and help making copies of our fliers.
|StL TRR Boating Skills Checklist v2.pdf||397.42 KB|
|StL TRR Volunteer roles 10-13.pdf||294.82 KB|
|2014 SLCKC Event List.pdf||398.14 KB|